Friday, August 15, 2008

CHEF WANTED!!!

I am looking for a chef that can produce yummy traditional Cornish pasties as well as other savory pasties in a variety of flavors. The focus of the food is fresh and big with an emphasis and on seasonal availability.

I am looking for someone with culinary experience. I need someone that can work 40 hrs a week, aid in creating the menu, develop recipes, manage the kitchen and commit to min. one year of employment. I am NOT looking for someone to make bar food, rather I want pasties that are memorable and meet Portland's standards for a delicious, cheap and unique food experience.

Lastly, this person has to have an interest in beer.

I would like start meeting with interested parties ASAP and hope to have a chef hired and ready to start by early Sept.

If you know anyone (or know anyone who might know anyone) please pass this along.

I am happy to give more detail about Saraveza, myself and the position. So interested inquiries, please email sarah@saraveza.com.

Thank you!!!!!

- Sarah Pederson
www.saraveza.com

No comments:

All day long....

All day long....